How many has visited me?

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Little sis portrait.. Part II

Here we go again!
Another session of me and my little sister photoshoot.

Except this time, I used an excellent D-SLR camera..
Really, I cannot deny that having a DSLR really does make your picture go more................'satisfiable' with your picture..
Here it come..


First pose, I tried to make the picture looked like a 'mini-version' of Cinderella... The Disney character..
Which had her shoes missing..... Am I right? I don't watch them actually and I don't know the storyline.. LOL

It's like a princess,,,, intendedly put her other shoes, waiting sadly for a charming prince to put it on her feet..
I guess this went well? I suppose.. Needs more creativity though..



Hmm.. Next, I got an accident shot..
Her pose wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I guess this went fine too? 
She's like, a really serious, hot-tempered princess.. 
Same theme like the picture above, only a little bit more masculine and manly and stuff.. =P



Last but not least, I got a picture, which really satisfy me lots.. 
And it's a copycat picture that was stolen from my brother, Darren.


Darren's picture............. Only without the 'wow' mouth.. 
Background is also similar to his on another of his picture

No comments:

My other sites ( there sure are a lot of them )