How many has visited me?

Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 10, 2015

Kedai Kopi Yii Siang

Kedai Kopi Yii Siang serves one of the best Hainan Ngiu Chap in KK, that is in my opinion. It is located behind Cherry Klubb at Inanam. I visited here twice just to taste their ngiu chap and I don't mind visiting here for a hundred more.

First is their normal Hainan Ngiu Chap. It's the typical ngiu chap served with red meat, and meatballs and tendons which are too delicious. 

It costs RM9 and I don't know if that is the price with Goods and Services Tax included or not. Well, personally I think the taste for this menu is very usual, like how a ngiu chap should taste like but it's still very tasty. 

But, I would like to highlight another menu that sounds very unique, it's like no other and it's called 'ngiu chap laksa'.
This post is going to be a short post because I don't even know how to describe this dish. I mean it's indescribable in a good way. It's too delicious I'd give it a 9 over 10. Although it costs a bit more expensive than the Hainan Ngiu Chap which is RM11 for a bowl of ngiu chap laksa. They have very soft tendons, probably steamed for like 2 days, you can eat it like chewing gum.
The meat is sweet and the taste of the beef really 'fits into your mouth'. 😅😅

The shop opens as early as 6:30am and closes at 2pm. Yeah they close pretty early, I haven't even wake up by the time they close their shop. 😂😂

It's been 3 hours since I consumed this meal and I can still taste the beef in my mouth.......wait there's a meat stuck in between my teeth. Haha

As I mentioned earlier, it is located at Inanam, behind the Cherry Club but I'll give the directions anyway. 


Please, if you're having your lunch here, don't go all alone, even if you are going with 23 friends, please bring me with you. 😂

I realised that I don't search for foods, I just went to try it after I see http://sabaheats.com posted it in their website. So the credits goes to them, I'm just helping them to actually taste the food and share it to you guys. 

No comments:

My other sites ( there sure are a lot of them )